Monday, March 2, 2009

Back from the Dead

Whoa, I gotta make more of an effort to update this thing. When I last left off, it was the later days of summer, and now it's the miserable middle of winter!

The latest big news, as most of you know, is that we're finally planning our wedding. August 1 in Maine, with a post-party in PA on Aug 15 (my birthday!) for members of my family who can't make the trip.

Aside from the sticker shock, I'm surprised at how un-fazed I feel about most of it. I've never been one of those girls who fantasized about walking down the aisle in a white dress (sorry, just never cared). Jay and I used to joke about having a "rolling rally," where we went to city hall in Boston, Chicago, Mt. Laurel, and Bath and got married at all of them. And I was only half kidding about that.

I'll post photos after the big event. And in the meantime I'll try to remember what the heck I've been doing for the five months since my last post.

No comments: