Thursday, May 14, 2009

Weddin' and Wheels

Wedding stuff is moving along--less than 3 months to go! There's still a bunch to do, but I've decided it's not worth panicking over. Of course that doesn't stop me from panicking about once a week anyway. Soon enough we'll be saying our vows here:

Since we've been driving the 10-year-old Prizm, and since it's inching closer and closer to that big junkyard in the sky, we got a new car. An Outback. With leathahh. I'm sure my ass will enjoy the heated seats on those cold New England winter days. It'll also be nice not to have to rent a car when I want to drive home to NJ. Now we just have to figure out how we're going to decorate it for the wedding.














1 comment:

mollie said...

Nice wheels! That's so awesome about the wedding! Congrats! Joel and I are taking Nolan to Maine this summer--we can't wait! Hope all is well! mol